RUNS 366 MARATHONS IN 365 DAYS – WORLD RECORD
Lady runs marathon number 366 in 365 days – and sets a new world record
The 41 year old Danish lady Annette Fredskov from the little town of Naestved has set new standards in the world by running 366 marathons in 1 year. It is the first time in the world a person has run a marathon every single day for a year.
She has run 15,443 km or the equivalent to twice the length of the entire Danish coastline. She has worn out 20 pairs of shoes in a total time corresponding to 76 days.
On the daily marathons Anette Fredskov has been accompanied by at least two other runners.
Eventually she got plenty of support from running friends, people from the smal town of Naestved and runners from
around the world, who have signed up out of sheer enthusiasm for her project.
Annette’s race was also a fight against multiple sclerosis. When she was told that she should probably not expect to ever run a marathon, she wanted to find out what her limitations were – and she could actually go on, but she will stop now.
Annette Fredskov’s mission has made her free of symptoms from sclerosis.
1. MARATHON RUNNER ANETTE FREDSKOV IN FRONT OF RUNNERS.
2. START OF THE LAST MARATHON NR 366 IN 1 YEAR.
3. SOUNDBITE ANETTE FREDSKOV AS SHE IS RUNNING:
“I have run a marathon every day for a year and today?I am running two and then no more”.
4. CU (CLOSE-UP) OF FEETS RUNNING.
5. SOUNDBITE ANETTE FREDSKOV AS SHE IS RUNNING:
“I want to inspire people to do what the want to do and not set limitations for themselves, that’s the key”.
6. WOMAN ALONG THE TRACK CHEERING.
7. SOUNDBITE AUDIENCE, MARGIT LARSEN, CITIZEN OF NAESTVED:
“She inspires so many people all over the world, because it’s world history”.
8.ANETTE AND RUNNERS RUNNING TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE
9. CU OF CLAPPING HANDS.
10. ANETTE AND RUNNERS CROSSING THE FINISH LINE.
11. SOUNDBITE ANETTE FREDSKOV:
“It’s so hard to find words, I am so happy. It’s like a dream and everything is just coming thrue. I am happy and exhited about the next race”.
12. CU (CLOSE-UP) OF CURB AND RUNNERS FEET PASSING.
13. SOUNDBITE ANETTE FREDSKOV:
“It is because I want to see how much we can do, as human beings we set limitations for ourselves. We say, ‘we can’t do this – and we can’t do that’, but I want to see what we can do and I have not really found out yet, because?I could just keep going, but I am going to stop today”.
14. ANETTE LYING IN FRONT OF A TEAM OF RUNNERS.
15. ANETTE HOLDING BANNER UP WITHE HER HUSBOND ULRICH FREDSKOV.
Here is a link (download)?for your people – and?story/shotlist: