Drøftelse af vinkler
For-distribution – inkl. kort tekst om begivenhed og vinkling (Pressemøde)
Optagelse – inkl. aktuelle optagelser
Redigering – samme dag
Indsamling af indslag – Google, målingskontorer og TV-kontakter
Redigering af forskellige indslag – sociale, TV, presse og rapport
Udregning af seertal – adgang til kilder rundt om i verden. Eneste i Danmark
Social medie distribution af resultatet
Pressemeddelelse i Danmark – inkl. dansk TV.
Special feature for TV and web: Recordings from the brand new indoor stadium build in Naestved for Word Championship 2015.
Also from the brewery, baker and school, that made the World Championship 2015 beer, World Championship 2015 Flødeboller (fluffy creme-buns), and learned to cheer for Sweden, Angola and China.
Vox-pops include Morten Stig Christensen, Secretary General Danish Handball Ass.
SPECIAL FEATURE: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2015 BEER, FLØDEBOLLE and MORE
NÆSTVED (NAESTVED) – SOUTH OF COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
LENGTH: 4.32 (INCL. CLIPS FROM OFFICIAL MUSIC-VIDEO).
PRODUCER: VNR.TV ANDERS GARDE KONGSHAUG, VNR.TV
SOURCE: DKVNR, DHF, NAESTVED
COPYRIGHT: ALL ACCESS
22nd IHF Women’s Handball World Championship runs from the 5th. of December in Denmark with participation from 24 countries from all continents in the world:
Denmark is hosting World Championships 2015 and handball is a big thing in Denmark. Nearly all games are sold out and they are ready for party with several funny events and things.
In Naestved, a city close to Copenhagen, a brand new indoor stadion has been build for the World Championships 2015.
Many school classes have learned to cheer in other languages, such as Angolan, Polish, Spanish and Dutch. In Rønnebæk School in Naestved a school class learned about China and how to cheer in Chinese. The class is invited to China’s first match.
Naestved is a beer-drinking locality in Denmark. Therefore, a special World Cup handball beer has been brewed by Danish brewer Niels Klens. The alcohol percent of the beer is 4.6%. The average pilsner in Denmark is 5.6% and the strongest beer in Denmark is 17.6% alcohol in a bottle of beer.
In Karen Maren’s bar in the middle of Naestved are the official colour pink presented in all possible products on the bar desk in honour of the World Championship 2015 – from Chai tea to the special local-made “Flødeboller”, a direct translation creme-bun.
“Floedeboller” are made of baked marcipan.....
See full story and dubsheet via this link: vnr.tv/world-championship-2015-beer-flodebolle-and-more/....
1. Official music-video world-cup handball. The Danish singer Zindy is the artist behind the official Championship song 'Heart of Handball' opening up the World Cup.
2. Poster “VM-Fest I Næstved” (Translation: “World-cup in Naestved”).
3. Poster “World Championship Denmark 2015 focus shift to “Næstved”.
4. Flags from all participaint countries are being hanged up by lift.
5. Close up lift and flags pan to new hall – Næstvedhallerne.
6. Outside Næstvedhallerne. construction work via lift.
7. Close-up lift 2 workers.
8. Intro Morten Stig Christensen, Secretary General. Danish Handball Association on handball field outside a stadion.
9. Interview Morten Stig Christensen, Secretary General. Danish Handball Association:
“The city of Naestved has been in a hurry to have this new venue, this new hall brilliant new hall ready for this championship but they succeeded”.
10. Worker putting on new blue handball field surface inside Naestved Hallerne.
11. Voxpop worker Erik commenting on the hall while working on the surface
“ ja det er en fin hal, det er en meget fin hal, ja det er, ja”
(translation:“yes it’s a nice hall, a very nice hall, yes”)
12. Interview Morten Stig Christensen, Secretary General. Danish Handball Association. Cont.
“In Naestved we have a special event you know, all the school classes in the city and the municipality of Naestved, have made a special event for our friends in China, coming and participating in this championship. they have rehearsed some chineese words, trying to cheer the team, so we are looking forward to welcome the school classes so they can cheer the chineese team in the world championship”.
13. Outside pan nature to school. “Rønnebæk Skole” is written on a stone.
14. Inside classroom of 4A (4th grade – 10-11 years) teacher practicing saying Chinese word.
15. Students repeating after teacher in Chinese “Jia You” (“Come NOW, CHINA”). Among THE STUDENTS ARE Mai.
16. Student Mai (DK):
“Det er spiller-tøjet. Den røde her er når de spiller hjemme og den gule er, når de spiller ude”.
(Translation: “This is the players shirts. the red is,.....
See full story and dubsheet via this link: vnr.tv/world-championship-2015-beer-flodebolle-and-more/